Sunday, February 18, 2007

Two things....

I am so excited this weekend!! There are two reason for this state of emotional bliss. Reason one is I found out yesterday that I get to go back here for one week in March...


Lots of people...


Lots of bikes!!!

And lots of people on bikes!!!

So yeah, that's reason numero uno. The second reason I'm on an emotional cloud nine is the fact that The Amazing Race: All Stars starts tonight!!! And my alltime favorite team is returning to compete: Uchenna and Joyce!! I love them!
Ah, the mundane and significant details in life...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you so. and i love that you have the cherry blossom picture up. i have a picture of my face in those cherry blossoms and at bath and body works today we smelled a lotion called cherry blossom and i was immediately wisked away to the far land that i miss terribly. i'm jealous you get to go but i'm so happy for you.

love you!

Anonymous said...

not to mention that i took all of those pictures. :p

haha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I totally gave my blog a facelift...but I really like it. I forgot that you took all those pictures, I wasn't really thinking that when I put them up...haha. I wish you were coming with too...