Friday, December 30, 2005

Arise, shine, for your light has come!

Isaiah 60:1-3 is fast becoming my favorite passage. It is a beautiful picture of the Lord's glory resting on His people and calling the nations to Himself through these vessels of light. Starting to see where I got my title from? Read it, you'll be enthralled too. (I meant Isaiah, not my blog...there's not much on here yet to enthrall you)
Being my first blog, I guess I could start with why I decided to get a blog, but that probably wouldn't be that interesting...maybe because I don't even know the exact reason for getting a blog. Except that it seems like everyone else has one, and well, let's face it: I want to be like everyone else. Ok, not really, but I did become addicted through a few friends' blogs and thus decided I should join the e-blog boat and sail away! Please feel free to comment, clarify or complain...err...maybe keep the complaining at a minimal, unless you're agreeing with me.

*side note: when spell checking, it tries to correct "blog" to bloc, bloch, blows, bloke, etc. I find this incredibly strange since it is a spell checker on a blogging website. Hmmm...

No comments: