Thursday, March 08, 2007

Maybe I should start packing...

I leave in three days to EA and I have yet to pack one thing. I do, however, have a pile in my room of stuff that has been shipped to me and pick up by me to bring in for all my wonderful friends. It's amazing the stuff that can't be found in EA...yet, almost all of it is made in EA. Such as the infant helmet that Rose ordered and had shipped to me: made in EA. Other requests from EA'ers have been for comodities such as chocolate chips, hot tamales, fruit snacks, French's french fried onions and tootsie rolls. Ah, the small comforts of life...
In other news, Matt Mikalatos has unofficially declared this week the "Her Majesty Alexis Youngs Celebratory Week of Congratulation and Adoration" in honor of Alexis' birthday. I don't personally know Alexis, but I do know that she is in Croatia on Stint with a fellow Coug named Sunny. And even though Sunny is a fellow Coug, I think I've only met her once...if I've ever really officially met her. My friends know Sunny and Sunny knows Alexis. Anyways, Happy Birthday Alexis. Congratulations for a whole post about you on the most looked at blog in the Crusade realm.

No comments: