Friday, March 30, 2007

Maybe I will get to meet Mickey!


So, I just got back from EA two weeks ago and now I'm off again. Yes, I am skipping a week of classes to go to the "happiest place on earth" with my family. I am so happy to get out of Pullman for a week. You're probably thinking, "haven't you only been back for two weeks." And, yes, I have. But still I'm very ready to leave permanently and any small reprieve from this place brings joy to my heart. Now I just sound cynical. I promise I am enjoying WSU as much as possible...it's just time for a change. Remember your last few months of High School? How ready you are to leave and move on...that's where I am right now.
For a week I am going to play tourist at Disneyland and Universal Studios. There is a chance that we'll get to see Jay Leno too...
When I get back maybe I'll put up pictures from both EA and Disneyland....

No comments: