Saturday, March 18, 2006

WSU Visitors

I said goodbye to some friends today. It was sad to see them go, but I know it won't be long until I see them back at WSU again. For the past week I have been hanging out with my fellow Cougs and showing them around my hometown. It was fun and refreshing (as I thrive on relationships), and I got to catch up with some amazing people I haven't seen all year. I realized how much I miss WSU and all the people there. How much I thrive in that community of believers. I'm beginning to see just how extroverted I really am. Without relationships my life would fall apart. Ha, I'm dependent on conversations and silliness from those around me. So, having them here was amazing, and although I'm exhausted it was all worth it. Thank you Cougs, for coming, visiting and encouraging those of us over here. I hope you were able to get a glimpse of God's goodness and catch a heart for the world.

No comments: