Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Miss...

This is a list of the women I miss and why I miss them:

Anne...I miss her silliness and craziness and incredible dance moves!
Michelle...I miss her mini van and sharing a single bed with her and staying up all night doing crazy stuff!
Shelley...I miss her taking out my garbage and her beautiful face and imitations of Michelle!
Mary...I miss her laugh and computer karoke and sharing a Mike's Hard Lemonade!
Natessa...I miss her smile and singing and playing pranks on her!
Jenny...I miss her wrestling and blonde to black to blonde hair and crazy ideas!

There are lots of other people I miss...but these women are so amazing! I wish I could list everyone else out, but I wouldn't be able to stop. I can't wait to come back and hopefully see you all. Just thinking of spending time with you girls laughing and being crazy makes me want to cry. I love you!

*notice how all girls but Shelley are Steven's girls...yeah, that was an amazing year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! It was an amazing year!

Anne