Sunday, February 05, 2006

Lost Luggage...

I have so much I want to say, but I'm running out of internet minutes. One thing I want to let you know is traveling in big groups is never efficient. For example so far we have lost three pieces of luggage since coming to Thailand. The first one was David's suitcase (lost by the airline) and it was recovered. The second was my laptop that got lost in a taxi (the whole story I'm sure will come later) and is still MIA...although the Bangkok police are looking for it. And the third was our dear friend's viola she trusted us with and we left in Samui. So, word of advice: when traveling in large group keep count of pieces of luggage and assign people to certain things. Don't assume somebody else has it. (Or never trust your six friends traveling on vacation in vacation mode with something that is valued at more than $4,000 (the viola). )

No comments: