Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Confessions of an Addict

I have come to the conclusion that iTunes is like caffeine. They are both addicting. The only difference is a lack of caffeine causes me to get headaches and want to sleep all day, whereas the lack of iTunes produces a deep longing to browse music, find new artists and spend money I don't have. Recently I have purchased music from Newsboys, Caedmon's Call, Bebo Norman, Hillsong, Carrie Underwood (no laughing please) and Cowboy Troy (again, keep your laughter to yourselves...I only bought one song from him "I play chicken with the train").
I am currently considering buying Hawk Nelson's CD and/or one of KJ-52's CD's. Either way I will be spending money, but it will be well worth it. Maybe I should join a "iTunes Addict" support group. If you hear of one let me know.

No comments: