Sunday, January 01, 2006

A sphynx?



My teammates and I have this ongoing saga of making up imaginary double lives for ourselves, super hero powers or previous animal lives. Tonight we were thinking what kind of animal each of us closely represents. I was given the hairless cat, the sphynx. Why, you ask...I asked the same question! Steven informed me it's because I have the personality of a cat (a little conniving, always wanting attention, likes to sleep...Ok, I think you get it) and the hairless part comes from a rumor going around that I think clothes are confining. So, the lack of hair represents my true feelings toward the need for clothes, supposedly. Of course, I have no further comments, but please feel free to post your own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! i can varify this from experience!!! i'm still debating whether that is a good thing or not...

anne said...

Hey Girl,
That is SO funny. Of course since it's been like 13 years since I've seen you, I wouldn't really know! HAHA
KAY from TN now in NC . . . ;-)