Monday, January 16, 2006

Procrastinating from writing my PL...

This is fun...and entertaining. I can find lots of fun stuff online when there's something that I don't want to do. Superheros never get old.

Your results:
You are Supergirl
Supergirl
87%
Superman
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Hulk
70%
Wonder Woman
67%
Robin
65%
The Flash
65%
Batman
60%
Iron Man
60%
Green Lantern
50%
Catwoman
50%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...


Go ahead, take the quiz! Then we can compare results...it'll help us to get to know each other better, a personality test of sorts. Ah, the art of procrastination. See, if I wasn't so good at it I'd never have found this quiz, and you'd never know what superhero you so strongly represent. The moral of the story is: Procrastination is key motivation for finding meaningless information on the internet.

1 comment:

anne said...

HAHA That was fun! :-) I was Superman (85%), and then Supergirl (80%).
Hope you are having a good day!
Love you lots,
KAY