Thursday, April 20, 2006

Go Fly a Kite

The weather today is almost perfect. I say almost perfect because I have never been to heaven and I'm sure that heaven's weather is always perfect. It probably doesn't compare. However, today was beautiful! I rode my bike out to Starbucks and had a really good QT with God. Then I decided to go to the lake. There were so many people out there just walking around and lying in the grass. Some were flying kites. I almost joined in, but instead I chose to watch. While watching the going ons of people around me, I had my trusty iPod in. I was listening to David Crowder and his song We Win! came on. Such a good song. It reminded me of how the battle is already won and the enemy has no chance against us. We already won! Praise the Victor for giving us the blessing of sharing in His victory!

We Win!
We're gonna shout loud, loud
Until the walls come down
Shout loud, loud until the walls come down
Loud, until the walls come down

Cause we've already won and you don'’t have a chance
Yeah we've already won and no, you don'’t have a chance
Yeah it'’s already done and you don't have a chance
Because we've already won
We have already won

We're gonna should loud, loud
Until the final sound
Shout loud, loud, until the final sound
Loud until the final sound
This is for glory, His glory
We have already won!

1 comment:

The World Forgot said...

i hope your kite flying was tremendous... and that you flew it up to the highest height. and that your imagination soared into the wild blue yonder.

yep, all those things.