Monday, April 03, 2006

A little song I wrote...

So this is a little ditty I made up last week on my way to a meeting. It pretty much sums up how I feel some days.

I want to go back home and take a nap
And never wake back up... (repeat)

That's it. That's the whole song. Pretty catchy, huh? I wish you could hear me sing it, it sounds better in person. Oh yeah, also every time you repeat the song you have to sing "up" a note higher. It's fun! A friend of mine said "there's a word for that it's called, suicidal." I don't think of it as suicial so much as being realistic, or trying to avoid being realistic. Either way, somedays, an eternal nap sounds like a pretty good idea (plus while you're in bed sleeping you tend to forget about the world going on around you...which on occassion is exactly what you need).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... mind if i steal these lyrics? cause this could make a hot song.

Anonymous said...

If you think it will make a hot song then I guess I will give you permission. You'll have to talk to my manager, Michelle Shirts, first. She can give you the rights to the lyrics...or whatever is supposed to happen in that situation. Anyways, have your people get in touch with my people and we'll see what happens. It will be hot...I can feel it.

Anonymous said...

Hello Stalkerface,
Jessica's manager here. I'm afraid there will be some pretty heavy royalties for lifting the lyrics to this song... I'm not sure if you'll be able to afford it. Perhaps we could work out some sort of payment plan. Also, the name "stalkerface" causes me to hesitate in moving forward. Can you tell me exactly what kind of stalker you are? Let's discuss the matter further over lunch. Meet me in the dark alley where you typically hide near our apartment.
Thank you for your interest.