Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sara Gerber!!!!

This weekend my dear friend, Sara Gerber came to visit me! It was so much fun! We did some indoor snowboarding, toured around town and went to the aquarium. Sara kept saying how it was "water to her soul" to get out of her city and come and visit me. I felt like it was water to my soul to have her here. I posted some pictures of our adventures at the aquarium. It was so awesome! The best aquarium I have ever been to by far. I'm so thankful for friends like Sara that God has blessed me with! Thanks for coming down, Sara. See you in June...


Sara and I taking a photo op while getting Starbucks. Ah, how I love those conversations and coffee!

Yes, while at the aquarium we took a detour to the ruins of South America. Take out the carpet and you might think I actually went there! Exciting!

This is an Australian Sawfish. I had never seen one of these before. It was so cool! If I was a fish I'd want to be this one, just think of all the fun you'd have sawing things apart. Whoo-hoo! I'm excited just thinking about it.

I don't remember what kind of turtle this is but I thought his snorkel nose was one of a kind.

And of course, what's an aquarium without Nemo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top picture... I have been there.

That's all. Oh, and glad you had fun with s.g.

Anonymous said...

Dear Stalkerface,
I'm not surprised to hear you were there...you are, afterall, my stalker.