Saturday, April 29, 2006

Retreating...

Just to let you all know I will be unreachable for the next five or six days. Sunday through Wednesday we're going on a retreat with our students (which should be fun). And then I'm spending the rest of the week through Friday with some friends of mine in the big city *insert smiley face here*. So, no updates for awhile...I know, I'd cry too. While you're missing me you can be praying for our retreat. We're taking some of our students out to do EV and fellowship together. It's kind of a touchy situation, we're not sure how safe we'll be (safe as in not being noticed). Please pray for protection and that they would overlook us foreigners. The place we're going to has no foreigners and so we have to be really careful how much interaction we have with our students. Thank you for your prayers! Enjoy your week...

2 comments:

The World Forgot said...

well, i for one hope the retreat was success [how on earth do you spell that word, i cannot find a way that looks right. so i decided that this spelling is the most correct, but i really have no idea.] anyway, the retreat sounds pretty intense. i hope you didn't attract too much attention.

see you at the reunion.

Anonymous said...

the retreat was a success...I'll probably put some more up tomorrow or something. i don't really need to tell anyone this, I just wanted to comment on my own blog! :)