Friday, April 14, 2006

Things that make my day...

My little sisters are always emailing me. Especially Katie, she loves to email me about how I never email her back. For awhile I got one everyday from her. She's so cute! Even though I get a little frustrated with how she always emails me, I do read them outloud to my roommates (who probably get irritated that I read them outloud). Her emails tend to make my day, and she has some great one liners. The best part is she's only 9, so most of her funny lines are either misspelled words or confused language skills. Here are some of my favorites:

"Kelly has had the craps (all the way to Utah!) as Kelly would say..."
"We are going to see Grandma in Spokane and so we are going to talk up some eggs for her to eat there too."
"...I know you are super duper busy but I have not got any e-mails from you since Saturday 3-25-06 and I think for half of those days I have been e-mailing you anf you have never e-mailed back."
"Thank you so much for....your awesome love!"
"I have learned the New Testament it is Matthew, Mark, Luke...." (on down the line)
And the latest and greatest:
"I am going to tell you ten things I love about you!...
1. I think you are a very good Christian
2. I think you love everyone in our family
3. I think you are a very good missionary
4. I think you are very pretty
5. I think you never give up on something
6. I think you have a very good singing voice
7. I think you are very kind
8. I think you are a very good babysitter
9. I think you have lots of friends because you are caring
10. And last but not least I think you are an AWESOME SIS TO ME!"

Haha, she is classic! I have so many more famous Katie one liners. Kelly comes up with some good ones now and again. Kelly tends to be more silly. I remember earlier this year she called and left a message on our machine about an elephant flying through our backyard. Crazy.
Well, now that I've made a whole post dedicated to my sisters and how much I love their emails, I think I will retire for the night.

*Maybe I should have emailed Katie back instead of putting together this post. I'll do it tomorrow...

2 comments:

The World Forgot said...

you little sister sounds hilarious. really, i loved the top ten list. some sort of goodness.

Anonymous said...

Your sisters are so cute! And yes you should email her back!!! Keep updating those one liners...they are great!